Saturday, January 31, 2015

Holy Spirit among us!

Hola! Today was an amazing day from the get go. All prayers have been answered!  We started the day with rain, I mean RAIN! If it was snow we would be snowed in.  But upon arriving the rain cleared just enough to finish, then BAM, the flood gates opened again. PRAISE THE LORD!!!! 
This is an amazing trip that i have felt the God with me every day. And when I feel him I get real emotional. I cry with joy, literally. As I was watching the new fridge get delivered, oh ya the build team chipped in for a new fridge,I saw Juanita cry from joy. when we came back for the celebration the new bible school was all set up. Then Katy started with some worship with the kids. I was so amazed to see the love she has for the Lord that pours over to those children. Those ladies are so faithful it is a great example for what we all should inspire to be like. when I was watching all this I could feel God enter that place as if he was standing beside me. JOY!! I am getting emotional just thinking about it. Fast forward to the end with our group prayer. The whole team and the wonderful locals and support they have with the local ministries huddled all around holding hands praying. As we where praying again I felt blessed with the Holy Spirit . Listening to the prayers I was crying with so much joy. I had the honor of closing right after the Pastor gave his prayer in Spanish and it was like I understand every word he was saying. The love they have for the the Lord is so amazing. What we think is nothing they think of everything they have as a blessing from up above. As I think to myself as I usually do on a mission I take for granted for what I have. Not only do we get to bless others with what the Lord has used us for, the have given me much more and that is spiritual blessings that can not compare to anything else we have done. In closing I want to thank God for such a perfectly organized trip!! I am so thankful for all for everything. Love this place and all the people from here and our team. GOD bless and thanks for all the prayers, they all where answered. Thank you JESUS!!!!!!!!!!AMEN

Greg

1 comment:

  1. Praise to the LORD GOD Emmanuel. Well done good and faithful servants. Looking forward to hearing your God stories and to seeing that passion lived out in your everyday lives, as you continue to spread the Gospel.

    Blessings, Donna

    ReplyDelete