Thursday, January 29, 2015

DiPietrantonio's Here!!

Ryan's up first ... Having a great time, especially in the ocean on our off time.  During our outreach time the kids are so amazing and friendly.  They smile at me and are happy all the time.  Even in all the rain we are experiencing right now.  I have been giving balls that my soccer coach gave me as a donation to each village we visit.  This has brought so much joy to the kids who have nothing. I'm so thankful for this experience. My sponsor bother was so nice.  We played soccer together and I will see him again on Sunday.

Morgan here ... My sponsor sister Ruth and I played ball also together.  I shared some of my clothes with her and she was so happy.  She has a little puppy who's name was KID.  He licked my leg all the time. In the villages I have been making lots of friends. Can't wait to meet more kids this afternoon.

Leslie here....Kids are having a great time, they love sharing and playing with all the kids each afternoon at the outreach programs.  Seeing them grow has been amazing.  But I think the one growing the most right now is me.  I was overwhelmed with the way the Lord was moving through everyone.  Seeing the joy on the kids faces when they gave their life to Christ, was simply incredible!  It was so good to leave them with skipping ropes, balls, bubbles, etc to play with.  Yesterday had a huge impact on me.  Hope to post pictures off of Donato's camera soon.  Hopefully, he will be back from the build shortly.

1 comment:

  1. Team,
    Mike and I are sitting here in the middle of a snow storm reading your heartfelt comments. We have been praying for Jamie and are so happy to hear that he was able to visit his sponsored child. God is so good. We are excited to hear all that God is doing, as you give yourselves away for the sake of the Gospel. We can't wait to see pictures of the build. Great job to everyone. We wish we were with all of you, but we are so full of joy to hear how God is working in your lives. Enjoy your day tomorrow.
    Love in Christ,
    Mike & Donna

    ReplyDelete