Saturday, February 11, 2012

greg says;

I was humbled by the LORD big time on our tour of the houses our church have help build.  I have so missed the mark in the past. Seeing all the community come just to play and have fun made their day. I saw Bruce be a man and hold this little girl for a really long time because she did not want to let go.  He is so going to be a missionary, and I am proud.  Last night at the youth night the hair on my arms stood up for the whole thing. The LORD was in that church.  Check this out, the skit that our youth was doing for them turned out to be almost the same thing they did for us… amazing to see that no matter where you are the same problems happen. I missed on an opportunity to talk to someone to bring him to CHRIST, please PRAY that I get the chance at church tomorrow, his name his Jose.  In case it has not been mentioned, a girl named Jennifer gave her life to Christ at the youth night.  We ask for prayers that she gets the full understanding that JESUS is our freedom and salvation. That she just feels the presence of the LORD, and that the understanding of the gospel will come.  So pastor Ryan  if you get this before the service please pray at church. And this for our church family, our relationship is important.  Being here has helped me realize just that. And if knowing some one came to CHRIST doesn’t sell it for you, then you need to come here to see it for yourself. GOD bless you all…………….Greg  aka soldier for CHRIST

1 comment:

  1. Greg and Blanca - wonderful posts. I will share some of these posts with the congregation this am at church. Bless you guys as you serve! Love to the team as well. Blessings, Ryan

    ReplyDelete