Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 2

Good news makes you feel better.  Your happiness will show in your eyes. Proverbs 15:30.    Seeing those kids smile and laugh was so awesome. I think I got them hooked on the Evangecube and Christian rap artist KJ-52.  Just seeing them smile made me feel the Lord working. No language barrier here. Seeing the youth interact with one another with no words was truly inspiring. I am so proud of our youth for interacting they way they did.  I feel God is preparing something huge for us this week as I journal. Please be praying for Tom to be well enough to go to the church on Sunday. Also please pray for Ben as he is getting a cold and is not feeling too good. And please continue to pray for us as we spread the stories of our saviour Jesus Christ.  Remember this my brothers and sisters, great is His glory..AMEN and God bless all of you.

Greg aka-Soldier of Christ  


No comments:

Post a Comment