Friday, February 10, 2012

Day 5 early in the morning




Hey guys had some time early this morning so here is an awesome pic that Blanca took last night at the beach.  The kids were all practicing their dress rehearsal for the skit they are performing on youth night tonight.  At the end Blanca got this awesome photo.  The youth are all having a blast!  Praise God for them!  If I can post a video to this blog{not sure its possible}, I will post the skit video late tonight.  We will not be back until late but I will really try to get a posting up before bed!  Anyway pray for us because today is a big day.  We are heading to both build sites.  The poverty in these areas in so heart breaking and I know some of the team will be crushed with compassion.  Speaking of Compassion, many of the kids we will meet today are going to be available for sponsorship and so I'm hoping some connections will be made, then when the new child packs arrive the team will recognize some of the faces.  Praise God that he will break our hearts and for the new relationships we will form today.  Anyway, love you guys, miss you guys, thanks for praying!



2 comments:

  1. Keep up the great work team! We are so proud of all of you. Praying for you. Blessings, Past-OR Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of you guys! Was wishing I was with you as I stood in the cold at Snowflake Kingdom ( Winterlude, Jaques Cartier Park) with the wind wipping off the frozen Ottawa River and chilling me to the bone! Luv you guys!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete