Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Hey everyone, Carolina here..We are having an awesome time, connecting with our friends in the DR and working together. Nathan,Joel and I were able to spend some time playing with Arco (Elvira) and this time with her sister, Anna. First time meeting them for the boys and they have definitely connected! It was great for me to be able to continue building a relationship with her. We have also been enjoying our jobs with the travelling Outreach program. I was doing the object lesson and the boys were the quiet seat police, giving out candies to the quietest listeners. We also enjoyed running the mini-sticks event! The kids loved it and even the girls, who don't usually play were really getting into it! Our visit to the Mak school was a definite highlight where we played with the small (pre-k) children and Joel declared that we were "Drowning in cuteness!!" Nathan hit a home run in the older boys baseball game! I had my hair done (messed up) by a couple of 5 year old aspiring hair dressers. I think they gave up when they saw how impossible it was to tame!

1 comment:

  1. It was a great day. So proud of the way your boys were serving!

    ReplyDelete