Monday, November 28, 2011

Michelle's post "the last full day"

Well.  I think we are all pretty whipped!  It was another great day of chaos, hard work and emotional wash boarding.  When the first crew left at 6 to cook dinner, the house was in good shape.  The exterior was done, most of the wiring was complete, the water pipes were in place, the inside walls were framed and beginning to be panelled.  Now it is and the second crew is not back yet.  Since its pitch black out I guess the interior lights must be working.  Mike said he wasn’t leaving until he was done….

Well the ride home was fun.  We were riding in the back of the pick-up when a torrential down-pour started!  We were using umbrellas but when I started to Mary Poppins…just kidding it was pretty hilarious though-guess you had to be there. 

Good news.  I just found out that both Moses and Jason are up for sponsorship.  This is very unusual for brothers to be up together.  It is because of their dire situation.  Also, another little precioso named Mickelson who I love will also be entered into the program in the near future.  Praise God!  One more sleep, one more short day {it will be a long good-bye}, then head to the airport around 3. See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi team. I'm so proud of you all. You have been faithful and have persevered through some challenging days. Thank you for being the hands and feet of Jesus. I believe God is very pleased. I can't wait to see you all and hear the stories. I know today will be very special. Praying for you as you say goodbye and head home, Blessings, Past-OR Ryan

    ReplyDelete